Create Possibility through Generosity
Calvary—your church home, open to all, and closed to none—is built upon several foundational principles: one of the most powerful is extravagant generosity. It is thanks to your generosity that God’s work can happen through us, and through you.
We are offering many different ways to share your generosity and to make Calvary an even more extraordinary place in our 137th year in Denver. This year, we want to be sure you see the impact your financial gifts can make.
See your impact now...
- One week of Family Promise: $500-600
- One month of Bootstraps and Blessings: $500-600
- Children’s ministry curricula and supplies for one year: $2,000-2,500
- One anthem for Calvary choir: $100
- Monthly cost of e-communications (website, calendars, congregation- and ministry-specific electronic publications): $1,500
- One year of Calvary youth outreach/evangelism: $1,000-1,500
- One year of American Baptist Youth (ABY) classes and activities: $1,500-1,700
- Weekly cost of utilities (electric, phone, natural gas, water): $1,300-1,400
- Adult church education curricula for the year: $2,500-3,000
- Cost of one congregational mailing: $250-350
- Weekly cost of building maintenance and repairs: $450-500