The Council serves as the Board of Directors for Calvary. The Council, among other things, acts with the Senior Pastor to supervise all activities of Calvary, provides leadership and direction for Calvary’s mission and its implementation, supervises the implementation of the responsibilities of the ministry areas, recommends matters presented to the Calvary members for approval, and generally serves as the leadership body for the church.
Voting Council members include the Co-Moderators, Treasurer, Secretary, Chairs of the Staff Relations and the Resource Management Committees, and 10 at-large members.
Council meetings are open to the congregation and staff and are usually held once a month. Council Minutes are sent in the E-NEWS & EVENTS and can be found at the Welcome Kiosk.
Church Council 2021
- Rick Breitenbecher, Co-Moderator
- Sharon Murphy, Co-Moderator
- Norma Wick, Church Secretary
- Virgil Musil, Church Treasurer
Specified Council Members
- Mick Davy, Chair Staff Relations
- Bill Warren, Chair Resource Management
- John Kron, Chair Stewardship
- Walter Rowell, Chair Nominating
At-Large Council Members
- Jim Armstrong
- Allie Hulst
- David Ferguson
- David Peterson
- Erin Gangloff
- Lorene Walker
- Becky Worford
- Christine Zeiler