September 16, 2019
Candy Donations Needed for Trunk or Treat!
Trunk or Treat is Saturday, October 26thfrom 5 p.m. to 7 p.m..
What we need from YOU (Calvary)
- Candy Donations- Please feed them to the monster next to the Kiosk. No Nuts, Peanut butter cups, etc.
- Other Possible Donations include: Fruit Snacks, Rice Krispy Treats, Goldfish, Halloween themed Bouncy balls, bubbles, etc
- Volunteers to decorate your car- Trust me it is FUN! Lets get 25 cars! P.S. Michaels has cheap trunk decorating kits (click here)!
- Volunteers to help with games, welcoming, bouncy castle, snack
- Cake Bakers- for Cake walk
- Carnival Games we can borrow
- Volunteers to pass out flyers in our neighborhood : Sunday October 20th (after church)
- Please e-mail Angela Leonard (email@example.com) if you can help out for this exciting event!
It’s fun for the whole family; and tell your neighbors and friends! (Come meet Cookie Monster, aka: Pastor Anne, at the cake walk!) We are also in need of candy donations (no candy with nuts/peanut butter), fruit snacks, and goldfish packs for this event. Place donations in the “Trunk or Treat Monster” by the Information Kiosk.